I am always amazed at the truth that lies behind the words of a child. So often taken for granted, children will speak what most of us won't. I'm not sure what Sara meant by saying that is half vegetarian, or if she even know what a vegetarian is, but I can relate to the statement. While I am not a full vegetarian, I eat meat maybe twice a week, leaning more toward the grains and vegetables. Perhaps is Sara were to lay out the criteria that constitutes half a vegetarian I could claim her statement as mine.
I am always amazed at the truth that lies behind the words of a child. So often taken for granted, children will speak what most of us won't. I'm not sure what Sara meant by saying that is half vegetarian, or if she even know what a vegetarian is, but I can relate to the statement. While I am not a full vegetarian, I eat meat maybe twice a week, leaning more toward the grains and vegetables. Perhaps is Sara were to lay out the criteria that constitutes half a vegetarian I could claim her statement as mine.
ReplyDelete